Let's Break the Silence with Angeline, LLC.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Our commitment to children’s privacy
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Let's Break the Silence with Angeline username, and social media usernames.)
• Details and copies of your communication with Let's Break the Silence with Angeline, including emails, webchat posts, feedback you give Let's Break the Silence with Angeline, and any communication you have with Let's Break the Silence with Angeline via social media channels.
• Transactions details of payments you made to Let's Break the Silence with Angeline
• Copies of identifying documents, such as driver’s licenses and passports, that you provide to Let's Break the Silence with Angeline.
• Your financial information including credit card information that you have provided to Let's Break the Silence with Angeline and authorized us to give our booking and payment processing companies when you purchase our services.
• Information about how you use our website and which website you used to get to our website.
• Technical information about your device or browser when you use our app or website, including geolocation data to determine what country you are accessing our website or app from, your internet protocol (IP) address, device ID, browser type and version and time zone setting, which may in some cases be personal data.
• Let's Break the Silence with Angeline may also store data we received directly from you or from third parties or public sources including social media channels.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• Interact with us through social media channels.
• Communicate with us via zoom. Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Third parties and public sources.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Register you as a client, process your order, and manage your account.
• Process your payment when you purchase our services.
• Communicate with you.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Tailor our programs to your needs.
• Train our staff.
Let's Break the Silence with Angeline may share your data with the following companies:
• Banks and payment processors
• Third party IT system providers
• Professional advisors such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers
• Police or other regulatory authorities when compelled by law to do so
When our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Let's Break the Silence with Angeline has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Let's Break the Silence with Angeline has also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where Let's Break the Silence with Angeline has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Let's Break the Silence with Angeline asks you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Let's Break the Silence with Angeline does our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
Let's Break the Silence with Angeline will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Let's Break the Silence with Angeline from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected] with the subject line “Data Protection Privacy”.
What are your data protection rights?
Let's Break the Silence with Angeline would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
Contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our commitment to children's privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that their child has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us by using the information below, and we will use our best efforts to delete such information from our systems.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]